missprint

let me put you in the major key


"in miles of sharp blue water coming in where she lies"

As you can probably tell by the copious amount of posting today, I've spent most of my day eating madiera cake and taking playing with my new today. I cannot express to you how much I love my new camera already, not only is it incredibly sexy but it takes excellent pictures. I'm especially enamoured with the macro mode. The only downside of this camera is the terrible software that comes with it but iPhoto has swooped in and saved the day. Anyway, as they say, on with the show...



The view from my bed. Naturally the first thing I did when I took delivery of my new camera was hop back into bed to play with it. That sentance should really be rephrased. Anyway, being the Laziest Girl In The World, I will spend all day in bed if possible.



This photo was originally taken to see how much detail comes up in a more crowded and busier photo and I'm pretty happy with the quality of the picture. I especially love how accurately the colours come out.





These two were experiments with the macro mode on the camera. Please ignore the horrible orange wall in the second photo, I've yet to paint it and have thus far been living with a pink and orange room.



And as promised, a picture of my mog.

1 Responses to “"in miles of sharp blue water coming in where she lies"”

  1. # Blogger Sublime

    Hi H,

    I'm jealous of your camera...lol. Cool pic of the hearts on the ribbon, by the way.

    I found your blog doing the "Next Blog" thing at the top of the page.

    Check my Q&A blog called "The Big Question" at http://bigquestion2day.blogspot.com . If you get time, come answer a few questions (I post a new one each day). It's interesting to see all the answers from the diverse group of readers that visit.

    Take care,

    Sublime  

Post a Comment



© 2007 missprint | Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.