missprint

let me put you in the major key


Happy Weekend gentle readers, it is Friday, let us rejoice. Especially as I will be staying in and watching Hustle and avoiding the bastion of degenerate behaviour that is Friday night. Obviously, I am only scathing about Friday nights as I am going to be spending the foreseeable future cooped up Chez H until this hateful dissertation is done. I fear that I will have irrevocably diminished any future enjoyment I may have of Kurt Vonnegut, Angela Carter and Donald Barthelme by the time May 15th rolls around. Thus far, no reading for the dissertation has been done and everytime I think about it I break out in hives. It is for the safety of others that I choose to ignore it. I've found that my growing obsession with Black Box Recorder and the ESP game quite neatly fills up my time, as illustrated below:



In between playing the ESP game and reading John Moore's rather entertaining blog, tragedy struck. I missed Mastermind which had been circled in The Guide at the beginning of the week as I had noticed that a Buffy the Vampire Slayer geek was competing. Myself and Meg were going to test our knowledge against said Whedonite. I've been scouring the BBC website for a sign of repeats but sadly, to no avail.

I forgot to show and tell my artistic efforts in my post about Sketch Swap. "Mummy, mummy, look what I did in class today":



However, the person at the other end put all my efforts to shame:



In comparison (ha, delusions of grandeur I think), mine looks like it was drawn by a ham-fisted monkey. Although, on reflection, I should just be glad that my sketch, no matter how exquisitely drawn, actually looks like a ham-fisted monkey.

Anyhow, must dash as I have to go and cook dinner for my lovely friend Sarah. What a wonderful little submissive housewife I'll make.

0 Responses to “"all that snow made it hard to see her / today she waved to me"”

Post a Comment



© 2007 missprint | Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.