missprint

let me put you in the major key


"sit right here and watch the sky above for a sign"

I've had one of those monumental, catastrophic, the-sky-is collapsing-on-my-head mornings. Not for any particular reason, you must understand. It resulted in a lot of swearing and the whole thing culminated in me kicking my kitchen cabinet. It was not a pretty sight I tell thee, gentle readers. Perhaps eating half a packet of chocolate orange digestives has unleashed some Hulk-like beast. I dread to think. The only positive thing about my day thus far has been my hair:



Even my much anticipated lecture about British lifestyle television couldn't cheer me up. Mainly because the lecturer was deathly dull and the use of PowerPoint in lectures should be punishable by death. However, I've just discovered that Doctor Who: The Green Death is on - hurrah! Must scurry.

0 Responses to “"sit right here and watch the sky above for a sign"”

Post a Comment



© 2007 missprint | Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.