missprint

let me put you in the major key


The Wolf Chorus

This is quite possibly my favourite thing on the interweb. Ever.



I think that the boy Wolf should abandon his band and just have these boys instead. It would certainly mean no more of those pesky "Patrick Wolf brutalizes drummer shocker!" headlines. (Although I guess it's entirely feasible that there would be "Patrick Wolf brutalizes human beat boxer shocker!" headlines.) Well, if La Wolf doesn't want them, I would like them miniaturized and installed in my car instead.

7 Responses to “The Wolf Chorus”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm sure that going out with ganache in your hair will make you look like the ultimate domestic goddess. And is probably to be encouraged. I'm sure everybody will be doing it soon.

    I'm afraid I missed Britain's Got Talent. I want to hear about your appearance on TV. Was that on Britain's Got Talent? Although perhaps baking is more important.

    That video is one of the best things ever. Particularly the laughing and inability to keep time with each other. But poptastic indeed.

    Paris finds God and decides on a life of charitable works. I'm the last person to be cynical, especially when it comes to glamorous heiresses, but could this perhaps be another desperate attempt to get out of jail early?  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I just calculated that Paris Hilton will be eligible to stand for the US presidency in 2016. Because there's not much to choose between her and George W Bush: idle alcoholic drunk-driving child of a rich father, little knowledge of the real world, and the born-again thing would just seal the deal. I'd love to see Hilton vs Arnie Schwarzenegger in any context, even on a ballot paper.

    I'm sure there's nothing in the Bible against wrestling in mashed potato with a badger, but you're the catholic schoolgirl so I'll bow to your wisdom. I certainly wouldn't rule it out in Paris's future, if she decides to write children's books rather than be governor of Texas.

    I am pleased that Kaiserin Amy beats up her Civil Engineer. He looks like he deserves it. Punch harder, wipe the smug off his mug! Also Mick Jagger should get a Winehouse wig if they perform together again. And Keith Richard should have one too if he falls out of any more trees or ladders.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Shock pop news: Siobhan Donaghy doesn't like Abba! Although she does mention Nick Hornby and use the word "canon". What to do about her?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow that truly was amazing!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I've no idea what a lesbian owl looks like, but I'm sure it's not a good thing. I'm disappointed that we both failed to predict the Doctor Who season finale, and Reggie Yates played no part in it. I think Dobby the House Elf should get his own TV show, though. He would need a glamorous assistant to carry him around, though. But the Doctor should consider how much easier his life would be if he was ugly enough to repel his millions of admirers.

    The whole series finale seemed basically an excuse for slash fiction. I'm sure Martha really quit because she realised the Doctor loved the Master more than her. Although I'm sure nobody's going to write anything about Martha's family in their maid uniforms. Apparently Martha's going to be in Torchwood, because clearly they need more dull and 2-dimensional characters.

    I promise to never again use the words "kinky", "Mungo", and "Tom Jones" in the same sentence. Clearly it's too much for your fertile imagination.

    I had a dream involving Corinne Bailey Rae last night. That makes me sad. Of all the pop singers I could have picked in the world. But at least I got an email from the Spice Girls saying they hope I get to go see them.  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sure, steal/copy/use the visitor map if you like - I stole it from someone else without even asking (I'm assuming it works in blogspot). Just prepare for hours trying to work out who you know in Garboldisham or Dubai. Garboldisham is near Norwich. (I had a profilemaps thing on my MySpace but when I only had 2 visitors after about a week it got a little depressing and I didn't pay attention to it any more.) Does this mean you are planning to provide blog content to entice readers? I was thinking about top five songs about dancing/nightclubs the other day, and I thought you did that but couldn't find it. Also I think you mentioned doing top five songs referencing Mutya/whoever is singing the song.

    Yeah, Mrs Master didn't do much at all. But there were a lot of characters who didn't do much. It didn't make a lot of sense; I guess they just needed someone to kill the Master so the Doctor could be all teary. Jack should have shot him. I don't get how the Doctor's such a pacifist but he's happy to have everyone else go running around with machine guns doing his dirty work for him.

    Surely they will have a male assistant this time. But he will probably be gay, and you know the rest... Damn Tennant with his sexy glasses. Bring back William Hartnell! (Even Tom Baker seems to be a sex symbol, though, and Peter Davidson is obviously a love god. Bring back Sylvester McCoy. No! Zoe Wanamaker for the next Doctor!)  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sorry, please ignore the last comment. I was getting confused because somebody else posted a long comment about Doctor Who on my blog.  

Post a Comment



© 2007 missprint | Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.