missprint

let me put you in the major key




Rejoice for the end is nigh! The Accursed Dissertation is done. Well, I hope it is. I'm emailing it to my supervisor right now and I wait with bated breath for her verdict on it tomorrow. But hang on, there is no time to do an impromptu dance to a Girls Aloud tune of my choice, I fear I have left very little time in which to complete a further 3400 words on my Postmodern Literature essay which is due tomorrow. Eek.

But indulge me, gentle readers, and let me bask in my brief moment of glory:



EDIT: Even my iTunes was aware of the momentousness of the occasion. Witness the songs that it has spewed out ever since I have finished:

Mr Blue Sky - ELO
Touch The Sky - Kanye West feat. Lupe Fiasco
Show Me Love - Robin S.
Happy Together - Jason Donovan
Love Machine - Girls Aloud
I Wanna Be The Only One - Eternal feat. Bebe Winans
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Things Are Getting Better - N*E*R*D
Air Hostess - Busted
Girl From Mars - Ash

Wahey, all sunny arms-aloft "choons". Perhaps some impromptu dancing is called for after all...

1 Responses to “"it's stopped raining, everybody's in a play / and don't you know, it's a beautiful new day"”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wooo! (You don't get penalised for too many words, do you?) Is that your very very ending on the screen there?  

Post a Comment



© 2007 missprint | Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.