missprint

let me put you in the major key


Have you ever seen them in the same room?



l-r: Maddox Jolie-Pitt, Patrick Wolf

Well, have you?

1 Responses to “Have you ever seen them in the same room?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I hope both me and Patrick Wolf could get adopted by Angelina Jolie. You need to compare the height of the two by selecting celebrities who have been in pictures with both in order to decide once and for all. If you're very bored.

    Also, I would never forget about Amy Winehouse and her steak fetish. That is the finest television moment of all time, but I felt I should celebrate the more recent PopWorld moments before Channel four removes it and throws on a couple more Friends repeats per day, or a show in which Tom Yorke and Tom Chaplin from Keane discuss geopolitics and guitar tunings.  

Post a Comment



© 2007 missprint | Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.