missprint

let me put you in the major key


A quick post, as I have to commit myself to an unnaturally early night as I have to get up again at 3am to catch my flight. I am off for 4 weeks to the sunnier climes of Eastern Europe but as I am rather pathetically addicted to the internet, I shall be attempting to blog en-route. I probably will get bored with the enterprise a week into the trip and immerse myself in my reading instead (I'm still trying to decide between an old favourite, The Secret History by Donna Tartt or a new book, Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell or The Corrections by Jonathan Fraznen. At the moment I'm leaning towards the Mitchell.)

So all transmissions regarding Girls Aloud, Top Fives and the Doctor of Who will be postponed (although I will just take this opportunity to say that The Idiot Lantern is my favourite episode of new Who so far and has only served to cement Mark Gatiss's position as my favourite Gentleman.) For a fix of listmania, please redirect your browsers to Stuart or 1001 Greatest Pop Songs; musings on the Girls of Allowedness, head over to Popjustice and the fabulous Lee and try and steer clear of Outpost Gallifrey kids, you fall over and graze your knee on the tongues of the rabid Whovians. Go and play in the lovely sandpit at Behind The Sofa.

Toodle pip!

1 Responses to “"So long, farewell, auf wiedersehn, good night, I hate to go & leave this pretty sight"”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Good luck!  

Post a Comment



© 2007 missprint | Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.